So much of my job is simply asking questions, listening, observing and then putting the pieces together to create a visual that makes sense to and resonates with the client. This is very similar, if not identical, to the art of gifting.
This is what makes gift giving so special
and, at times, for some, quite difficult!
For the luxury-lovers --- I'm raising my hand, here! I've compiled a few suggestions for simple stocking stuffers as well as big ticket items...
Stella & Dot - Spilt Stone Necklace $89
COACH 1941 Collection - Studded Saddle Bag $450
Jocelyn Rabbit Fur Infinity Scarf $250
Stuart Weitzman OTK boot $845
Stella & Dot - Sophie Earrings $34
Diptyque - Feu de Bois Candle $32
Stella & Dot - Sierra Bracelet $59
TOM FORD - Cream Color for Eyes $45
HERMES - Dans l'atelier de Robert Dallet $395
And for those who are at a complete loss as to what to get for your loved one, a few questions to ask (about) the person(s) you want to treat this holiday season...
- What activities has he/she been up to?
hint: learning a new craft (cooking, foreign language)
- What gear could compliment such activities?
example: kitchen gadgets, illustrative guide to pronunciation
- What sparked your recipients interest in pop culture this year?
ideas: the election, a Netflix documentary that hooked them
- When you're out with your loved one, do they mention needing something specific to wear?
i.e. a coat, gloves, boots, scarf
- When was the last time you did something super special with your loved one?
- What experience can you create for your recipient that would be better than any one THING?
If you need a little more guidance, I'm here to help! Let's schedule a facetime call or a quick coffee and online shop meet up and get your list taken care of!