my commitment to you
Thank you for booking an appointment with WARDROBES by Lillian Charles; I am so excited to work with you! For our mutual benefit and understanding, please read the following policies before we get together. Feel free to email me with any questions that you may have concerning my policies.
- Any information shared with me during your appointment is considered confidential and will not be shared with others.
- Thank you for understanding that my time, like yours, is valuable. I will accept payment for your appointment immediately before we part ways and cannot stay for additional time after you have made your payment.
- As your Stylist and coach, I will always be honest with you. Freelance personal styling is not about selling you clothes so, when I tell you something works well, I mean it!
- I am allergic to cats! While it is not impossible to work in a space where cats also live, it is far more manageable when the environment is relatively dander-free. Dogs are fine (and encouraged!)
I am in love with this work and live to serve you, stylishly. I am happy to answer additional questions, provide support and offer feedback within the confines of an appointment... this is a business, not a hobby! Due to time or location, it is not always possible for us to get together in person. Unfortunately, texting/emailing a list of questions or pictures asking for advice is not the answer! I’ve made the following options available to you to ensure that your questions are answered and requests are met:
- Hire me to make a Pinterest page for you.
- Book a virtual styling appointment: we can plan outfits for events or vacations, etc.
- Purchase items that you like but have questions about and book a virtual (Facetime/Skype) session or I can come to you to review your pieces, virtually.
As of April 2014, cancellations and/or rescheduling made
within 24 hours of your appointment will result in
a Paypal request from me for $50.